Thursday, March 20, 2014

Coconut Virgin

As I was getting ready to head to class yesterday, I was in the middle of my morning routine and thought I'd share with you a tiny little miracle I discovered + or - six months ago. Way back possibly during the summer of '13 I ran out of both my MAKEUP REMOVER and my SPF DAILY MOISTURIZER. Since recently going back to school and jumping on the "healthy" train-- one, I had limited funds and two, I was really into checking ingredients... especially on products that I was putting on my face. After doing many google searches I stumbled across some very useful information! Apparently there are tons of uses for COCONUT OIL and not only was it a great makeup remover but it was also a great moisturizer and had SPF properties! At this point I wasted no time into adapting coconut oil into my daily morning routine and nighty ritual. In the morning I splash my face with water, put a chunk of coconut oil between my palms, and rub it all over my face. After that I proceed to the normal application of makeup if i choose to wear it that day. During the night before I head to bed, again place some coconut oil in-between my fingers and smooth it over my eyes (while closed) and wash it off with face wash. So simple. The oil makes my face feel smooth, smell like im on vacation,and have a natural glow. I am and will forever be in love <3 (ps. im pretty sure I wrote cocobut somewhere in this post:D )
To read more about the uses of COCONUT OILCLICK HERE